Senior Account Manager
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $100000 PerAnnum
Want to actively be a part of a wonderful cause? This sustainability and environmentally friendly focused organisation are enjoying huge success - and having fun at the same time!
With a large and growing client base, the need has arisen for a proactive Account manager to join a dynamic team, managing a portfolio of SME's and larger accounts nationally. You will also enjoy working with a truly passionate CEO who has earned the loyalty of his great staff through his dedication to the organisation and its people.Key Responsibilities include:
What's required to be successful in this position:
- Account management with key stakeholders and clients nationally
- Maximising sales and growth opportunities in existing accounts
- Building long-term, trusted relationships
- Retention and growth of existing accounts
- Introduction of new products and services
- Develop new business opportunities
- Launching new products and services regularly
- Ensure growth through driving profitable sales revenue
- Respond to enquiries for costings, tenders and quotes in good time, with the best achievable commercial outcome
- Previous account management/ executive experience or inside sales experience
- Relevant sector/industry experience is a must, as this role is expected to hit the ground running. Proven Account Management skills are required
- A diligent, responsive and professional attitude is key with a "customer first" mindset
- Act as a consultant to customers, in order to develop a trusted long-term partner
- Build close, lasting relationships with customers is central to the role
- A key interest in the environment and renewable produce
Salary on offer will be based on experience between $80,000 - 110,000 + Super + annual company bonus.
This is a permanent opportunity so only those with full working rights can be considered.
If you feel you have the experience to match this job description, please send through an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page.