Senior Administration Officer | Global Bank | Beautiful CBD offices
- Sydney CBD
$70000 - $80000 PerAnnum
Our client, a highly regarded and successful Global Bank
is seeking an experienced and professional Senior Administrator
to join their well-established Sydney operation. You will be part of a centralised administration team that supports the entire business with facilities, corporate services, expense management, and vendor management.
We are looking for a mature and highly responsible person to be a KEY
point of contact within the office. You will be committed to building and maintaining strong relationships both within the business and with external stakeholders. The Role
Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting second in command to the Head of Administration
- Managing AMEX and Cabcharge card member programs
- Updating monthly reconciliation of AMEX statements
- Managing monthly paper based mail outs of highly confidential information
- Responsible for the account management of the stationary contract
- Assisting with the distribution and maintenance of PIN numbers and security passes
- Overseeing the reception and relief duties (ie. lunches, breaks, holidays)
- Assisting with the distribution of office supplies and ordering/replenishment of kitchen supplies
This is a traditional administration role working within a highly regarded bank who have a strong focus on compliance and process. Therefore, in order to be successful, you will have:
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone with office experience who is looking to start their corporate career in a varied and enjoyable administration role.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ideally 3+ years’ administration/office coordination/facilities experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as thrive in a team environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
In return for your hard work you will receive full training and a supportive team environment.
For an immediate interview call Alex Ober on 9216 6726 or email your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link on this website.