Senior Associate - Employee Share Plans | Assistant Client Relationship Manager
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence.
Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last 5 years and they are looking to grow their Employee Equity Plan team. This division is the company's fastest growing
service and provides excellent exposure to all facets of financial services in terms of Employee Equity based incentive programs. The Opportunity:
Working as part of this dynamic and friendly team, your role will be split between 60% technical work and 40% client management
. You will supervise and manage key events and day to day tasks for Employee Equity Plan clients, which involves:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Direct communication with clients as you support senior Client Service Managers on major projects, whilst also managing your own small client portfolio of Equity Plan clients
- Equity plan administration
- Reconciliations, billing and invoicing
- Previous experience, and a basic understanding, of Employee Share Plans, ideally from a Share Registry environment.
- Strong organisation skills and be capable of completing high volumes of workload within fast turn around times.
- Very high level attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the desire & ability to build client relationships
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation
in the industry, whilst still maintaining a 'family style' company culture and a genuine work life balance. They are a friendly and supportive
organisation offering a stable career path.
We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.