Senior Financial Business Analyst
This state of the art cloud based accounting software
is revolutionising the financial lives of millions of businesses worldwide!
As a Business Partner,
you will have strong analytical skills and an innate commercial understanding. You will have demonstrable experience of acting as a business partner, supporting and challenging non-finance stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the high-tech industry
and will enjoy operating in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Come join
the Finance Team as a Senior Financial Business Partner
reporting to the Head of Finance APAC and Emerging Markets. Responsibilities:
What you require to be successful in this position:
- Proactively highlight risk and business growth opportunities
- Develop resulting priorities based on robust analytics and business direction
- Lead forecasting and business analytics that ultimately drive short, medium long terms decisions in investment and outcomes
- Operating in a leader capacity, proactively influencing, leading & coaching across the Finance organisation.
- Exhibiting sound commercial acumen when evaluating sales channels, web & e-commerce platforms
- Qualified CPA/ACA/ACMA/ACCA or equivalent
- 7-10+ years post qualified experience in roles supporting business decision making
- Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud Computing
- Experience in reporting, business casing and forecasting
- Instrumental in providing insights and support based on sound analytics that drive business performance
- Ability to influence all levels of leadership to drive actions, behaviours, decisions and business outcomes
- Ability to lead teams to deliver exceptional results and drive business growth
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience in presenting to business partners with confidence, conviction, and credibility
- The ability to model and analyse complex business scenarios
12 month contract with scope to extend, will be made available to successful candidates.
- You can influence effectively across cross-functional teams and work collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”
- Attractive salary: $200,000-$220,000+super, dependent on experience
- Be part of a fun and supportive team who will help develop and progress your career
If you feel you have the experience to match this description, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page and we will give you a call for a confidential chat.