Senior Client Service Officer | Inbound Contact Centre - Financial Services
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and due to continued business successes they are continuing to expand their Head Office team.Role:
As a Senior Investment Response Officer you will be providing phone based query handling, information and guidance to a range of shareholders about their investments
. Typically, queries could be to order dividend statements, access online statements or request further information about their investments.
Your responsibility is to ensure the level of service to investors is exceptional and responded to in a timely and efficient manner.Role Responsibilities:
- Answering shareholder enquiries accurately and in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide accurate answers to security holder queries or escalate to the appropriate department for further investigation.
- To work closely with Client Services (Listed & Unlisted), Corporate Actions, Employee Share Plans to build knowledge and remain updated.
- Accurately record and assign the number of security holder calls to each client after each call into the system for billing purposes.
- The ability to accurately produce holding statements, dividend statements, tax statements, other correspondence as requested and other miscellaneous forms for security holders and callers on request.
- Ability to follow up outstanding enquiries and meet SLA requirements.
This would suit someone with strong customer service experience gained in a contact centre environment and an interest in the financial services industry. The most important thing is being able to provide exceptional client service, confidence on the phone and the attitude and willingness to learn.
We are interviewing immediately so please send in your resume via the APPLY link today or call Nallah Hamilton on 9216 6723.
- A history of call centre / customer service experience
- Passion to build a career in financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Outstanding customer service ethic
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview