Senior Client Service position| Servicing Banking clients
Our client is a leading Australian Fund Manager
with a strong reputation in the industry. They have recently acquired a bank and are looking for an individual to join the banking team in the business.
The role is working with and dealing with queries from their banking clients. This is a new team in the business so a professional and mature attitude is a must !!! The scope of your role will include the following.
To be successful in this role you must have previous banking experience and a RG146 tier 2 accreditation. Skills and experience:
- Answering incoming calls and emails in an accurate and educational manner
- Assist customers with their banking needs and enquiries
- Handle all calls in line with Call Handling, No Advice and Privacy guidelines
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of customer data
- Contribute to the ongoing management of team knowledge
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Direct enquiries to the most appropriate resource as appropriate
- Provide support and work with other teams as necessary
- Attendance at and constructive participation in meetings and training
- RG146 (Tier 2) Financial Services – FNSASIC301 and FNSASIC302
- Retail banking experience preferred, in either contact centre or retail branch
- Understanding of retail banking and products
- Minimum 12 months customer service experience
- Confident and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team
- Awareness of customer service principles and practices
In return you will be working with a very friendly team
with a supportive manager
who will assist in your personal development and help you achieve your long term career goals over time.
We are interviewing immediately. Please send your cover letter and CV via the APPLY link on this website or call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 for a confidential discussion.