Senior Financial Crime Manager, Line 1 Support
- Sydney CBD
$180000 - $200000 PerAnnum
Our client is a superior Global Financial Services
business with a strong presence in the Australian marketplace. This organisation is know for its high performing culture and team-oriented environment.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Risk and Compliance Manager.
You will support the MLRO in a global financial crime enhancement project and will have a key focus on the 1st line implementation and development of frameworks. You will enhance, develop and maintain global policies, methodologies, standards and guidelines.
We are looking for candidates who are well versed with AUSTRAC and ASIC
requirements and who have the ability to make recommendations as well as implement & provide coaching and training both locally and globally. Key Responsibilities
- Provide support and coaching to the Financial Crime Risk Advisory team
- Work with both local and global internal stakeholders to support the Global AML Project
- Set objectives and deadlines and ensure expectations are being met
- Managing reports and spreadsheets to ensure project delivers
- Ensuring compliance with AML/CTF and AB&C
- Manage a range on on-going priorities including Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, Testing, SMR and Governance
To be considered for this role YOU MUST:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a large institution or global financial services organisation
- Experience in AML/CTF within the 1st Line of Defence
- A strong interest and understanding of risk management and compliance frameworks
This is a senior role where you will work autonomously as an integral member of this Compliance and Control function.
This is a 6-month contract, working from home.
If this sounds like a role of interest please apply now or send your resume to email@example.com