Senior Insurance Adviser | Financial Planning
- Sydney CBD
$120000 - $130000 PerAnnum
Our client is a highly regarded Independent Financial Planning group seeking a senior financial planner to join the team.
An opportunity has recently become available for an experienced Financial Adviser to join the risk / insurance team at this impressive organisation.
You will provide high quality Financial Planning advice to clients
(including HNW clients) in a professional, engaging and ethical manner, with a specific focus on Insurance. You will manage and grow your existing client base (successful client book is provided)
as well as looking to increase new business opportunities by building new client relationships and nurturing a network of key centre of influences (COI). To be successful in this position you must have:
Some of the numerous benefits on offer with this firm include:
- Previous experience as a Financial Adviser servicing your own client base, where you can demonstrate how you generating your own relationships as well as serviced.
- A solid technical background and detailed understanding of insurance
- An intellectually curious and entrepreneurial nature
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Professionalism and strong ethics / integrity
- High level of drive and ambition to succeed
Our Client firmly believe that mutual trust & respect are vital in any relationship and as such you must have a high level of loyalty and integrity in your dealings with clients.
- An above market average remuneration with a generous bonus structure
- An encouraging and supportive team environment in a fast growing firm with a proven track record of success spanning more than two decades
- The flexibility to recommend various products without being limited by any mandates to recommend in house products or platforms
- Minimal bureaucracy
If you believe you meet the required criteria then contact Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 for a confidential discussion or email your CV via the APPLY link.