Senior Investment Risk & Control Specialist
- Sydney CBD
$150000 - $200000 PerAnnum
Our client is a Sydney based Investment Manager with an established brand name and a track record of success. Alongside their highly-rated traditional managed funds, their recently established SIV (Significant Investor Visa) product offering has seen them fast become an Australian leader in this field.
Their tailored SIV product has experienced huge success and is expected to double in the next 12-18 months. In this newly created Middle Office role, you will have a direct impact as you play a vital role linking Sales & Product to Operations, taking oversight of the Control functions.
Typical duties include:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Act as the conduit between the front office and back office, ensuring clear and open communication lines between the teams
- Establish adequate controls to ensure all obligations are met regarding transactions and reporting
- Understand the products including different structuring being offered to investors, and provide product structuring feedback
- Ensure there is a seamless investor experience from initiation of discussion, to onboarding, and ongoing reporting to investor, including performance attribution.
- Meet and present to investors / advisors as needed
- Ensure the company is always compliant as the trustee of the offering
- Liaise with third-party service providers as required
- Previous Middle Office experience gained from either the Investment Banking or Asset Management industry.
- Detailed understand of Investment Operations, Risk / Control, and Product functions.
- Equity Derivatives experience is essential, including a detailed understanding of hedging and risk management strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- A problem solver, with a track record of success dealing with complex products and investment strategies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
How to Apply:
- Superb company culture with minimal hierarchy and high staff retention
- An environment that fosters career growth ensuring staff are continually challenged and engaged
- Generous salary package plus annual bonus
- A rewarding role where you will truly make an impact
Please submit your CV via the Apply Link on this website or contact Alice Pipes or Claire Tate at Keegan Adams Recruitment on 02 9216 6700.