Senior Payments Specialist | Vendor Management & Payments Systems
- Sydney CBD
$90000 - $120000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading Bank
with a significant presence in Australia. A superb opportunity has recently been created for an experienced Senior Payments Specialist to join their dynamic and innovative team!
In this business critical role
, you will drive the cards/payments processes for the Bank, through the management of critical vendor activities. Your main duties include, but not limited to:
The successful candidate will have:
- Contract management and Vendor selection
- Track performance of vendors against contract SLA's for critical tasks
- Complete vendor dashboards on performance and circulate to key stakeholders
- Conduct monthly and Quarterly operation meetings to ensure vendor meets industry leading service
- Prepare vendor budgets for quarterly reviews
- Verify vendor and business costs in line with forecast models
- Track key metrics across the business for payment processing
- Provide statistical data as required to key internal stakeholders including ad hoc requests
- Contribute to key projects of payment processing and payment services
- Encourage/foster and generation of ideas for improvement
- Incidents identified, reported and rectified in a prompt and efficient manner
- Proven experience in Financial Services, specifically in a Cards or Payments capacity, with a comprehensive understanding of Payment Systems / Card Schemes / Card Transaction Processing within Australia is essential.
- High level Vendor Relationship Management experience is highly regarded.
- A proactive and motivated approach with the ability to drive strategic decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you would receive the opportunity to progress your career with this dynamic and progressive organisation
that offer numerous company benefits
including working from home 2-3 days per week.
For a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Wong on 9216 6713,, or em,ail your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link on this website.