Senior Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $120000 PerAnnum
This well respected global bank
is a fantastic place to work with a culture that is truly unique. They are looking for an experienced Senior Transaction Monitoring Analyst. About role:
As part of this busy team, attention to detail is crucial. You will be responsible to monitor and action alerts generated by the bank's unique detection and monitoring systems. This will involve performing risk-based activities and investigations which include analysing customer and transaction activity, conducting background research, and appropriate action recommendations. Key Responsibilities:
Successful Candidates will have:
- Conduct in-depth transaction investigations to manage and clear unusual activity
- Investigation into all high-risk/flagged individuals and entities
- Acting as the first point of contact for junior analysts within the team, as well as liaising between Technology, Business / Front line & aligned compliance teams
- Research to obtain KYC data from public sources and escalate cases and issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
- Communication of bank’s policies and procedures and any changes to legislative, regulatory and operational compliance requirements.
- Delivering regular reports to the Operations management team on initiatives, developments and new products.
- Extensive experience within Transaction monitoring and suspicious activities investigation.
- Report writing skills.
- Extensive compliance experience within banking industry.
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage priorities and plan own work effectively and efficiently.
For immediate consideration send your resume via the APPLY link on this website.