Senior Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- Sydney CBD
$110000 - $110000 PerAnnum
This well respected global bank
is a fantastic place to work with a culture that is truly unique. They are looking for an experienced Transaction Monitoring Analyst
to join their expanded Financial Crime team. This Financial Crime team is responsible for providing holistic financial and economic crime investigations and regulatory expertise. About role:
In this role, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for conducting complex investigations of high risk transaction monitoring alerts
. The role will be focused on assessing suspicious activity, submitting Suspicious Mater Reports to AUSTRAC, maintaining internal and external regulatory obligations.
As part of this busy team, attention to detail is crucial. You will be responsible for executing AML/CTF
related functions including the completion of Sanctions
& adverse media screens. Key Responsibilities:
Successful Candidates will have:
- Conduct in-depth investigations of Corporate banking clients to manage and clear the alerts generated in AML Transaction Monitoring Systems.
- Conduct complex investigation of escalated cases and alerts.
- Reviewing customer identification files and ensure all accounts satisfy the required AML/KYC regulatory standards.
- Acting as the first point of contact for junior analysts within the team, as well as liaising between Technology, Business / Front line & Compliance teams.
- Communication of bank’s policies and procedures and any changes to legislative, regulatory and operational compliance requirements.
- Delivering regular reports to the Operations management team on initiatives, developments and new products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any related field.
- Sound Knowledge and 3-5 years experience in AML/CTF, Transaction monitoring and suspicious activities investigation.
- Experience within Corporate Banking in a financial crime position
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage priorities and plan own work effectively and efficiently.
For more information please call Alex Ober on 02 9216 6726, or apply for the role by following the 'APPLY' link attached.