Service Delivery Manager | Post Sales Manager
You will be supporting new clients with a smooth transition and introduction to their state-of-the-art cloud-based software,
ensuring that the product is being utilized to its full potential. We are looking for experienced individuals with a passion for customer success and customer support.
With a focus on Accounting and Bookkeeping customers, your key objective is driving product usage (post sales) tailored to the industry, therefore an understanding and/or experience within accounting is imperative. Responsibilities:
What you require to be successful in this position:
- Working with and supporting the Sales Executives by providing support to them and their customers post sale (and sometimes presale for larger complex deals)
- Take on project management responsibilities, post-sale to create a tailored onboarding plan for identified customers, communicate to relevant stakeholders and execute to timelines.
- Keeping client users accountable and supported with relevant resources to meet their goals
- Use creative problem solving and process thinking and your excellent influencing skills to influence the customers
- In a tight-knit team you will work with your Sales Agents to maximize your customers experience and develop long-term growth
- Develop strong proficiency and knowledge of the client’s products and solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations and work-arounds to address unique customer needs
- Collaborate closely with other team members to drive ease-of-use, product development, customer experience and engagement
- Must have Accounting/Booking industry experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with clients and develop long term relationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to identify root cause of issues, develop recommendations and execute to solve
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is initial 3-month contract with the view to extend. Full time work arrangement. $390 per day + super.
If you feel you have the experience to match this description, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume via the "Apply"
option on this page.