Social Media Marketing Manager | Global FinTech
- Sydney CBD
$105000 - $113000 PerAnnum
Are you an experienced Social Media Marketer
looking to advance your career with a leading Global FinTech
company? We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic professionals to lead social media channels!
As the Social Media Marketing Manager,
you will be the trusted
voice and advocate of this global organisation!
You will be responsible for the day to day planning, execution, optimisation and reporting of social channels and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and creative and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic environment. Your work will be recognised and we are confident this opportunity will offer you some of the most rewarding work of your career!What will a typical day look like?
What will you bring to the role?
- Management of social media channels where you will bring the brand to life using various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Monitor and reporting of social metrics, provide internal updates and determine opportunities to improve and optimise social plans accordingly
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to plan and develop social campaigns that integrate with broader efforts and goals
What we can offer you?
- 5+ years of social media marketing experience
- Experience leading end-to-end social campaigns from concept creation to execution and tracking/analysing results and determining next steps
- Working knowledge of social platforms, understanding of social analytics and hands-on experience producing social content and developing assets--writing copy and editing visuals
- Marketing or Communications degree preferred
Initial work from home opportunity, return to work plan in place for early 2022 (hybrid model). Sydney CBD offices, $435 per day + Super ($113,000+Super+Benefits). Initial 12 month contract, likely to extend due to large growth).
- An Opportunity to use your creative flare and own the Social Media Channel
- Opportunity to connect and learn from colleagues around the world
- Global FinTech experience
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that has been named in the 'BRW Top 50 Best Places to work in Australia'
- Be part of a fun and supportive team who will help develop and progress your career
We are interviewing immediately. Apply Now!