Structured Finance Analyst | Director level - Global Firm with superb repuation
- Sydney CBD
$150000 - $200000 PerAnnum
Our client is an International Organisation
with a strong presence & superb reputation in the Australian marketplace. An exciting position is available for an experienced and dedicated Associate Director and/or Director
to join their high performing Structured Finance Team.
The position will focus primarily on the analysis of structured finance transactions within Australia and New Zealand, including the following:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Analyse & rate structured finance transactions, with a strong credit focus across existing and new issuers and asset classes;
- Run, interpret and amend excel models, ensuring accuracy
- Interpret legal documentation
- Workflow management for yourself and junior team members, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Research (Both transaction-specific and market-wide research)
- Manage queries and communicate effectively with external transaction parties
- Manage completion of ad hoc projects and issues
- Mentor junior analysts
- Previous experience within Structured Finance is essential (minimum 5 years) with a solid understanding of credit.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player.
- Ability to cope with time pressure and work to deadlines is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in the fields of Finance, Economics and/or Accounting are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be an integral member of this small but experienced team who pride themselves on their positive and supportive team culture.
To be considered for an interview please APPLY via the link, or call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 at Keegan Adams Recruitment. Please note only applicants with Permanent Residency will be considered.