Support Analyst | Graduate Role
- Sydney CBD
$65000 - $65000 PerAnnum
Our client is a market leader in the supply of share market and wealth management systems
providing innovative, sophisticated solutions for their clients domestically and internationally. They partner with some of the worlds most iconic financial services brands. They are the market leader in the provision of wealth management systems to Financial planning firms and dealer groups. The Opportunity
This is a fantastic career opportunity
for a recent graduate with client service experience ( Ideally within financial services or a Degree in Financial services ) to maintain and enhance relationships across their existing client base within the Financial Planning Industry. As a Support Analyst, you'll speak with a range of clients predominantly Finance planners & deliver first class customer service helping them solve any queries they have with XPLAN you will also collaborate with internal teams to investigate, analyse and solve a variety of software application issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
What you will need:
- Assist clients via inbound phone calls and email enquiries
- Actively own, troubleshoot and track client incidents
- Work in cross-functional teams to help resolve incidents
- Be able to prioritise important issues and provide exceptional service
- Implement your understanding of the provision of financial advice in Australia
Benefits of working for this company
- A third level Degree in a related discipline ideally financial services
- A keen interest in financial planning, Financial services and/or technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of using computers is highly desired but not essential
This is an ever evolving company which is highly respected by the Financial Planning Industry and will provide multiple career opportunities to you over time.
- Global opportunities
- Career progression
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Table tennis, pool table, and Sports and Social events
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
For an immediate interview please call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or 'APPLY' via this web-site to Rosie at Keegan Adams Recruitment including a cover letter outlining your suitability.