Talent Acquisition Partner | Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $120000 PerAnnum
Join this established and global Financial Services firm as they continue to expand, and solidify their leading reputation in the Australian market. Working alongside Human Resources, you will take the lead on Talent Acquisition across all level of roles. Typical duties:
The Successful Candidate:
- Develop sourcing strategies and conduct market mapping
- Research new candidate attractive methods and tools
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and provide coaching to hiring managers
- Work to improve the company profile in the financial services industry by developing candidate attractive strategies and actions
- Build market intelligence of candidates and build pipelines for niche roles
- Design all job advertising to ensure it attracts the right talent
- Provide training, coaching and support to hiring managers on recruitment and interviewing skills
- Set talent acquisition targets and provide reporting and analytics that work to reduce time to fill
- Identify suitable screening, interviewing and background check tools to recruit the right candidates
- Collaborate to build the employer brand
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have 3+ years experience in recruitment / talent acquisition within the Financial Services industry in Australia.
This can come from in-house/internal or agency recruitment.
Essentially, you must be able to demonstrate several key traits including self motivation, confidence when sourcing candidates and managing global senior stakeholders. What’s in it for you
In return for your hard-work and dedication you will receive great company benefits including flexible working
, a relaxed and friendly working environment and the ability to develop your career within the business. Next steps:
If you feel your experience matches the job description above please forward through an up to date copy of your resume using the “Apply”
button on this page.