- Sydney CBD
$30 - $38 PerHour
A unique opportunity has become available to join an ASX listed Tech company
that has seen unparalleled global growth due to their highly entrepreneurial culture
. They require a Administrator
to join their close knit and highly commercial People and Talent team
. The role will be extremely varied and is offering a great opportunity. Main responsibilities will include:
To be successful you will require the below experience:
- Maintain and update candidate database records- Potentially implement your own system for recording this.
- Onboard all new candidates to the work force- This will include sending contracts and giving an office tour on the first day.
- Ensure all recruitment documentation is accurately completed.
- Complete candidate reference checks.
- Manage, record and re-format incoming resumes.
- Proactively identify areas for development, build talent pools and qualify candidates experience.
- General office administration duties will also be an added part to this position.
- Phone screen applicants to assess their skill set related to the needs of the job openings.
Ideal candidates could come from several backgrounds. You may be an experienced Administrator with a desire to do something new and innovative. Alternatively, you may have worked in a more junior position and are keen to expand your skill set, step out of your comfort zone and take on a new challenge
Essentially, you must be able to demonstrate several key traits including self motivation, confidence dealing with candidates, great administration skills both written and verbal, work pro-actively and show a key interest to learn and develop. You must also be highly organised and able to plan ahead.
Most important will be your maturity and attitude. You must be credible, commercial and possess common sense. Can you demonstrate these characteristics?What’s in it for you
In return for your hard-work and dedication you will receive great company benefits including flexible working hours
, complimentary company breakfasts/social events, a relaxed and friendly working environment, on-going training and the ability to develop your career within the business. The salary offered will be based on previous experience and attributes but is greatly above the normal market rate.What to do now
If you feel your experience matches the job description above please forward through an up to date copy of your resume using the “Apply”
button on this page. For more information please contact Rosie Makin on 02921662729