Team Assistant | Office all rounder | Financial Services firm
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a high performing boutique Corporate Advisory firm, with an outstanding reputation in the Sydney market. They are currently looking for a Team Assistant
to support their very successful company. This will include a range of tasks: diary management, travel coordination, reception duties, client support, catering and stationary orders, event coordination and other ad hoc administrative duties.The Role:
In this varied role you will meet and greet clients, manage the busy meeting rooms, answer phone inquiries, and support the team; Duties include:
The Successful Candidate:
- Welcome all clients
- Manage meeting rooms, reception area and kitchen
- Administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and printing
- Maintain stationary and kitchen supplies
- Event coordination e.g. staff birthdays, morning teas, social events etc
- Assist team with other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have:
This role is interviewing immediately. Please submit your resume via "Apply Now."
- Experience in a reception or administrative based role - this will ideally come from a corporate environment, or a luxury / high end hospitality or retail background
- A desire to build a long term career in business support / EA / Office Management.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including intermediate to advanced Microsoft office.
- A focus on delivering an amazing client service. Experience dealing with corporate clients is desirable.
- Impeccable corporate presentation and excellent communication skills
- A humble nature and an attitude where no task is "too big or too small"