Team Leader - Digital Client Service | Financial Services
Our client is a highly regarded, Global Financial Services firm. Their innovative online platform enables investors to trade various financial products across a number of international markets. An exciting opportunity is available for a proactive Team Leader who is passionate about team development and client services. This company champions career development and would give the right candidate and amazing insight into the world of global stock exchange.
Would suit someone with previous client service leadership / 2IC / TL experience to step up and help drive a high performing culture.The Role:
- Proactively supervise and coordinate activities of the Client Services Digital team to ensure a high quality client experience.
- Support the achievement of team SLAs through delivery of appropriate customer service levels and effective management of the team
- Developing and leading agents through continuous coaching, guidance and development at an individual and team level
- Implementing plans, developed with management, to lift performance when necessary.
- Assist in managing the operations of Client Services team
- Drive operational improvements and efficiencies within the team whilst maintaining a high standard of quality and service
- Ensure all team members meet and maintain RG146 requirements
- Excellent communication skills with high level spelling and grammar.
- Pervious contact centre experience required, ideally gained in a digital (webchat, chatbot, messenger, email) client service environment.
- Financial Services / Investments experience is advantageous, however non essential if you can demonstrate a genuine interest.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional client service mindset
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven track record of initiating, building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for key operational decisions within the team
This is a great opportunity to build your career within a supportive, successful finance firm that will champion success. We are actively interviewing, so please APPLY today.