Trade Compliance Analyst | Pre and Post Trade Compliance | Funds Management
- Sydney CBD
$120000 - $140000 PerAnnum
Our Client, a leading Fund Management
firm with a superb reputation and significant national presence, is seeking a motivated and proactive individual to join their Compliance team.
Working directly with the Investment Risk & Reporting Manager and a small, established team of compliance professionals, you would be responsible for performing the investment compliance monitoring function for Australia.
The Analyst in this position will be expected to perform investment compliance monitoring
, including rules setup and relevant document creation and maintenance. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Rules change management, including, new setups and changes to existing involving interpretation, quantifying, coding and testing.
- Daily investment compliance monitoring, covering all asset classes
- Breach reporting, rectification and resolution
- Pre and Post-Trade compliance
- Providing regular and ad hoc investment risk reports
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven experience in a Pre and Post trade compliance position
- 3 to 5 years experience in the funds management industry, ideally investment compliance monitoring
- Experience using Charles River IMS is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff of all levels
- Completed tertiary qualification
This represents a unique opportunity to establish your career in Compliance with one of Australia's leading fund managers.
This position will initially be hired as a 12 month contract. An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate. For more details please call Alex Ober at Keegan Adams on (02) 9216 6726 or submit your resume via the APPLY link on this website.