Transaction Monitoring & Screening Analyst AML/CTF/KYC
About the company
- Sydney CBD
$300 - $350 PerDay
This well respected global bank is a fantastic place to work with a genuine and friendly culture. They have a number of exciting temporary positions to contribute to a significant Transaction Monitoring Remediation Project starting immediately.About the role
As part of this busy team, attention to detail is key. You will be responsible for executing AML/CTF
related functions including the completion of Sanctions
& adverse media screen, Transaction Monitoring
and supporting the suspicious matter reporting process. This an initial 3 month contract,
there is the potential for extension.
You will need to have proven knowledge of AML/CTF/KYC
- Conducting in-depth investigations as and when required
- Manage alerts generated in AML Transaction Monitoring Systems
- Undertake senior public figure reviews
- Identify, review/investigate and escalate any suspicious activity
- Ensuring the existing AML/CTF program is effective and compliant with external standards
What are we looking for?
- Proven AML / KYC / CFT experience within a banking operational role
- Previous Transaction Monitoring experience is ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will enjoy taking ownership of your work and being held accountable
Candidates with relevant experience on a working holiday visa
are welcome to apply.
We are interviewing immediately so send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link today.