Treasury Accountant - Banking
- Sydney CBD
$500 - $600 PerDay
This well respected global bank
is a fantastic place to work with a culture that is truly unique. An exciting contract role has arisen for an experienced Treasury Accountant
with 2-5 years post qualification experience from banking.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Successful Candidates will have:
- Maintaining and updating the ledger for all fair value accounting of investments, borrowings & derivatives. Including analysis of movements in the net present values of these products.
- Production and analysis of Group Treasury related reporting: - Preparation of daily P&L, NPV P&L, Daily Balance Sheet and intersystem reconciliations etc.
- Ensuring day-to-day compliance and integrity of the general ledger system through monitoring of treasury related transactions & control reconciliations.
- Understanding and generation of key reports from the treasury reporting system & general ledger; to enable clear messaging to key stake holders Finance, Group Treasury & Market Risk Management.
- Daily responsibility for preparation of key treasury reports, including Daily P&L Reporting & control reconciliations, as well as month/quarter end treasury reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are ESSENTIAL
- Ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders across the business
- General knowledge of accounting requirements relevant for the Banking Industry
- In depth understanding of Treasury Accounting
- Ability and willingness to pick up and learn in-house Treasury reporting systems
For immediate consideration send your resume via the APPLY link on this website.