- Sydney CBD
$70000 - $80000 PerAnnum
Our Client, a National lending firm specialising in Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities are currently looking for a permanent Treasury Officer
to sit within their Treasury team.
This company is definitely one to watch, with an ever increasing portfolio. This opportunity will allow you to sit within a highly experienced Trust Management team, and have the autonomy to be solely responsible for the management of day to day processes. The role will include:
- Post transactions to Treasury Management System
- Manage daily cash process and controls
- Resolve cash issues in a timely manner
- Review / investigation of outstanding items on the suspense account
- Co-ordinate daily Collection Reconciliation and sweep
- Assisting in the drafting of procedures manual
- Responsible for bank account management
- Suggest new processes or changes to increase efficiency/controls
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by the Treasury Manager.
To be successful in this role you must be a lateral thinker
and have the knowledge and experience to preempt potential issues and react efficiently and effectively. This role would suit you if you are analytical, commercially minded and enjoy problem solvingExperience, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Prior banking or investment treasury operations experience
- Securitisation knowledge desirable
- Reval exposure desirable
- Tertiary qualifications essential
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Customer Service & Commercial Awareness
- An inquisitive, continuous learning and self-challenging outlook
This is a great opportunity to utilise your treasury experience and get your foot in the door with a growing and successful business.
Please note that only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately. To express your interest, please apply for this role or contact Antoinette Harb - firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted regarding this positions. We appreciate your understanding.