Xplan Support Analyst | Global Technology Firm
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $60000 PerAnnum
Keegan Adams are partnering with one of Australia's leading technology firms. Our client partner with some of the world's most iconic financial services brands. They are the market leader in the provision of Wealth Management systems to Financial Planning Firms and Dealer Groups.The Opportunity
This is a fantastic career opportunity
for a recent graduate with client service experience to maintain and enhance relationships across their existing client base within the Financial Planning Industry. You'll support a range of clients including some of the countries largest financial institutions.
As the main point of contact for their clients, you’ll apply your customer service and problem solving skills to help troubleshoot any issues that their clients encounter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
What you will need:
- Assist clients via inbound phone calls and email enquiries
- Actively own, troubleshoot and track client incidents
- Work in cross-functional teams to help resolve incidents
- Be able to prioritise important issues and provide exceptional service
- Implement your understanding of the provision of financial advice in Australia
Benefits of working for this company
- A degree in Banking & Finance, Business, Commerce or Economics is highly regarded
- Experience studying Wealth Management modules is also highly regarded
- A keen interest in financial planning and/or technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of using computers is highly desired but not essential
This is an ever evolving company which is highly respected by the Financial Planning Industry and will provide multiple career opportunities to you over time.
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Table tennis, pool table, and Sports and Social events
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
For an immediate interview please call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or 'APPLY' via this web-site to Rosie at Keegan Adams Recruitment including a cover letter outlining your suitability