Graduate Opportunity leading technology provider
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
Our client is one of the leading technology providers into the financial services market. An exciting opportunity for a motivated graduate to join this full time support role where you will be servicing financial planners on a day to day basis. Full training is provided. This is not a high volume call centre you will be spending the time delivering high quality solutions to the financial services market. You will be dealing with approximately 8-10 queries per day by phone and email.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
What you will need:
- Assist clients via inbound phone calls and email enquiries
- Actively own, troubleshoot and track client incidents
- Work in cross-functional teams to help resolve incidents
- Be able to prioritise important issues and provide exceptional service
- Implement your understanding of the provision of financial advice in Australia
Benefits of working for this company
- A degree in Banking & Finance, Business, Commerce or Economics is highly regarded Degree in IT also preferred
- Experience studying Wealth Management modules is also highly regarded
- A keen interest in financial planning and/or technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of using computers is highly desired but not essential
This is an ever evolving company which is highly respected by the Financial Planning Industry and will provide multiple career opportunities to you over time.
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Table tennis, pool table, and Sports and Social events
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
For an immediate interview please call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or 'APPLY' via this web-site to Rosie at Keegan Adams Recruitment including a cover letter outlining your suitability.